We provide a series of Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal supplements and Nutrition services, which will be applied according to different conditions.
- Acupuncture: An ancient art to adjust and restore the balance of Yin and Yang, to stimulate the healing ability. We provide regular acupuncture, electronic stimulation, abdominal acupuncture, cosmetic acupuncture and auricular acupuncture.
- Herbal supplements: customized formulas to treat most chronic conditions combined with acupuncture.
- Cupping: to help with pain, inflammation, blood flow, relaxation and well-being, and as a type of deep-tissue massage.
- Medical Massage: not only to relax, to increase the circulation, but also less stress, better posture and more confident.
- Initial visit: $ 120, including consultation and the first treatment, 90 minutes or so.
- Follow up: $ 90, including a brief review and a regular acupuncture session for 60 minutes.
- Facial rejuvenation: $150 per session for 90 minutes.
- Electronic stimulation: $ 10, add-on to follow up visit.
- Cupping: $ 20
- Herbal supplements: customized formula $7-10/day
- Medical Tui-na Massage: $40/30min.
We use Acupuncture and Herbal supplements to manage pain.
Sports injuries; Muscle pain; joint pain; Carpal tunnel syndrome; Tennis Elbow; Repetitive strain injuries; Jaw pain (TMJ); Dental pain; Sciatica; Arthritis; Tendonitis; Myofascial pain syndrome; Headaches and migraines; Postoperative pain
The traditional Acupuncture targets specific acupuncture points on Meridians to lift, tone, and balance muscle integrity, improve skin quality, and restore healthy Qi-Blood-Organ balance. The result is not only toned face muscles, reduced fine lines and deep wrinkles, but also improved whole body well-being. We combine Acupuncture, facial cupping and Guasha in a 90 minutes treatment. Facial rejuvenation In-office visits have been temporarily discontinued since Aug 5th, 2021. Will announce here and by newsletter once we reopen the program.
We help couples improve reproductive function and restore hormonal balance, or assist the Reproductive treatment by combining nutrition, acupuncture, herbal supplements and cupping.
Woman and Man’s heath
By combining Herbal supplements, Acupuncture and cupping, we can help with both woman and man’s health.
Other chronic conditions
We use a holistic approach, working with each patient to customize the treatment to many chronic conditions.
We are launching a new nutrition program for the clients who seek help for weight loss and low energy.